BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 9, 2009

how do you feel today?

how do you feel today?
can't tell, my heart just too hurt until i can't feel a thing.
but all i know i burst to tears.

why do you feel like that?
it just me.
the blame is all on me.
it's not anyone fault why i felt like this.
it's me.

what have you done?
i wore mask all this time.
i cracked it,
then i wear the new one.
easy as that.

why do you do that?
to hide anything inside me.
have you heard something like this?
a cactus which full with thorn,
is just being defensive
to protect the fragile inside.
yes, i admit.
i'm fragile.
and i'm damaged.

fragile?but i can't tell that by your strong look!
then sir, you are a person who judge others without knowing them.

then, will you talk to me about it?
no
i rather keep it for myself.
because no one understand me.
and no one will.

0 kisses:

Post a Comment