BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 10, 2009

going home

yesterday was mothers day.
and i called my mom last night, just to wish her a happy mothers day.
actually i havent meet her in about a years right now; still counting.
because all this time i've been satying with my uncle at kl during semester break.
gosh..how i miss that old hag.
i asked her, why she didnt answer my call last night and the night before.
she just made me worried sick.
and she told me, she just got out from hospital.
the doctor said she have high blood and overtired due to restless day and night she face everyday.
she said, she's really want me to get home this time.
her voice is crippling, made me felt so weak.
and as an obedient daughter in the whole wide world, i will.
i'm going home this friday.

i want to hug u, old hag.
i want to cry on your shoulder.
i want to tell you how i miss you.
i want to be nag by you in the morning.
i want you to make soup for me when i got sick.
i want you to turn off the light when i'm going to bed.
i want you to pinch me when i become to loud.
i want you to tell me how to cook well, like you did.

you never sulk on me every time i called you old hag,
because you know i'll never express my true self; even in front of you.
for the terms old hag always mean i love you.

happy mothers day..mom.

0 kisses:

Post a Comment