BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 26, 2010

dear drama queensss




dear 'drama queenss',

at this very moment,
i'm drunk with hate and suffocating with anger.
dramatic you, talking trash showing off that diva thing.
made me almost blown up
and scream in your head.

its really do annoyed me when 'you, sir' nosing around me.
keep on getting under my skin
talk behind my back
like hell i don't have any idea
when i'm actually know everything you do.
your lips do lying, but your face cant hide even a tiny facts.
i can tell.
because i came from a town called HYPOCRISY.
and i cant blame your crew for obeying you
of course
you are the queen.
GOD SAVE THE DRAMA QUEENSSS!

oh dear infamous 'drama queensss'
you are so
panic dramatic
psychosomatic
so problematic
your drama is so cinematic

but i know, i'm no longer a child.
i had those years back in high school.
giddy giddy drama queen
chasing and being chased
punching and being punched
cursing and being cursed

i'm quitting my part time job as 'people's life destroyer'

so, how did i handle this 'royalty' treatmet i'm getting from you.

FUCK YOU. I NO LONGER GIVE A DAMN.

xoxo,
DRAMA KING

0 kisses:

Post a Comment