BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 12, 2011

paranoia


I smile alot, so i must have the perfect life.

I have alot of guy friends so i must be fucking every single one of them.

I listen to reggae, so I must be a stoner.

My opinion matters, so I must be a bitch.

Im comfortable with my body, so I get around?

I like to help out, so I must be a suck up.

I’m bisexual, so I must get around.

I’m straight up blunt, so I must be a bitch.

I cut myself so I must be emo.

I’m bisexual, so none of my girl friends can feel safe.

I laugh and smile, so I cannot be depressed.

I like spending my day at home, so I don’t have any friends

Most of my friends are dudes, so I must be a tomboy.

I’m always on facebook, so I must have zero friends in real life

I’m a Muslim, so I must be a terrorist

I make alot of mistakes so I must be stupid/retarded.

I’m from a broken family, so I must be a rebel.


who the hell are you to be judgemental?


0 kisses:

Post a Comment