BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 28, 2011

monkey

dear you,

your last visit was not invited,
i don't even want you here,
plus, you just annoyed me and other people,
your existence just like a cancer,
so i confront you here and tell you on your face,
stop pretending because all of your lies just burst.
it just me trying so hard to make everything okay with you,
where you never care any less.
you just need me when you're in trouble,
selfishly want to save only you,
well, i don't need any of your kind in my day.
so please go away, permanently before i erase your existence myself.
just to let you know,
right now, i do enjoy watching you and your clan fall, kissing my feet.

i know you're reading this, bitch.

so next time we stumble, please go away.
i don't even want to share the same air with you.
you moronic brainless monkey bitch.

0 kisses:

Post a Comment